4 Hour Private Tour
$99 and up
- Tailored Photography Lessons
- Any locations in Cancun
- Walking and Driving Tour
- Fully Customizeable
Riviera Maya Tours
Full day Private Tours
$149 and up
- Entrance Fees Included
- Where you want to go
- When you want to go
- Choose ours or Design your own
Bring the whole family!
Children under 5 free.
Discounted rates for chilren 5 and up!
- All of our fees are in US dollars
- All guests who will be shooting must purchase a ticket.
- Limit one free guest per paying guest.
- Private photowalks and tours require a deposit of 25% at the time of booking payable through our website or by paypal.
- The remaining balance can be paid by paypal or in cash on the day of your tour.
- Payment in Mexican Pesos is subject to current exchange rate.
- Photowalk costs are due at the time of booking when booked online
- A reservation is considered complete when it provides you with a confirmation number and the corresponding charge is applied. When booking, you consent to the use of your credit card number for payment and confirm that you acknowledge and accept our reservation policies, payment and cancellation disclaimer. By completing your reservation you agree to accept the conditions and charges associated with the rate you selected.
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel a photowalk in order to process a refund.
- For Private photowalks and tours the initial deposit is non-refundable as it is required to reserve the date, vehicle and staff for your tour.
- We understand that things can happen and we will do our best to accomodate a different date for your tour to which the deposit can be applied. Please notify us as soon as possible so that we may accomodate you and find an alternate date for your tour.
- We strive to provide you with the best possible service and offer you every possible opportunity to work out any disputes or issues that may arrive. Your satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service you have received, please contact us as soon as possible and we'll try to make things right. Of course, if you are happy with the service you receive (and we know you will be), please help spread the word. We depend on you for our business.
- INSURANCE There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any tours or activities. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- WEATHER CONDITIONS Although we cannot be held responsible for weather conditions, we will make every attempt to reschedule your tour if we are unable to proceed due to severe weather conditions such as heavy rain or hurricaine. In the event of rain on your tour date we will continue the tour if possible. If it is not possible to continue the tour due to weather conditions and we are unable to reschedule your tour we will issue a refund less 10% to cover the associated payment fees that we incur.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY I, the undersigned, agree to this release of all claims, waiver of liability and assumption of risk (“Waiver and Release”). I waive any and all claims I may have now and in the future, and release from all liability and agree not to sue Cancun Photo Walks, its officers, agents, representatives, employees or tour guides [hereafter referred to as “Staff”] for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained by me as a result of my participation in a tour or experience offered by Cancun Photo Walks due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of Cancun Photo Walks, its Staff, tour partners, or other participants, or death or injury as a result of war, civil unrest or epidemic. I further agree that if I violate this agreement and attempt to bring suit against any part of parties named herein, that I will be held responsible for attorney’s fees and any costs incurred by that person in defending such action. I am aware that the tours and events offered, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which include: physical exertion for which I may not be prepared and weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change. I accept all the inherent risks of the proposed tour and the possibility of personal injury, death or property damage or loss resulting there from. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of the proposed form of tour or event is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work, and these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for my participation. I agree that if I suffer injury or illness Cancun Photo Walks or its Staff can, at my cost, arrange any medical treatment and emergency evacuation service as it or they deem necessary for my health and safety. Further, I agree at all times during the tour, to abide by and comply with any additional instructions given by my tour guide or any other Staff and I accept that non-compliance may result in injury, death or permanent disability. I understand that non-compliance may result in my removal from the tour. In entering this Waiver and Release, I am not relying on any oral, written nor visual representations or statements by Cancun Photo Walks or its Staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on the tour. I confirm that, by my own free will, I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this walking tour or event and Wavier and Release and agree that this Waiver and Release will be binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and successors. I agree to grant the sponsors of this tour or event to a worldwide, royalty-free license to use my photographic, video, or digital likeness solely for promotional, educational, and/or commercial purposes. As a participant on the tour or event, I accept full responsibility for my behavior, well being, and health throughout the tour, which may involve a variety of activities, unfamiliar locations, and modes of travel, including but not limited to: climbing, running, or walking for a longer period than I am used to. I further realize that the tour may involve walking through unfamiliar, narrow, unpaved and/or steep paths, gangways, roads, stairways and driveways. I knowingly and willfully accept these risks and take complete and total responsibility for my behavior, well being and health during the tour or event. I agree to hold neither Cancun Photo Walks, nor its Staff, or facility liable in any way should any harm come to me. By purchasing the ticket(s), I affirm that I have fully understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release of Liability.
2 for 1
Book any of our 4 hour Cancun City Photo Tours and you can bring one non-shooting guest to keep you company. Promo Code AMIGO