Hotel pick up included from Riviera Maya hotels including Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos and Cancun Hotels.
Arrival time in Cancun will depend on the location of your hotel. We will spend the morning highlighting the many locations in downtown Cancun including; Mercado 28, Tulum Ave, Parque de Las Palapas and the Malecone.
Enjoy a traditional Mexican Lunch at one of the many great restaurants in Cancun. You will get an hour break to enjoy lunch. Your guide can recommend a great restaurant
You have a choice of where to go in the afternoon depending on what you want to see. Venture to the Hotel Zone to see the excitement of the Cancun Beaches and Luxury Shops or explore Puerto Juarez and the original fishing village of Cancun.
- Adult - $300
- Adults - $175/person
- Adults - $150/person
- Adults - $125/person
- Adults - $100/person
- + Adults - $75/person
Children (5-17) - $75
Children (0-4) - Free
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Transportation
- Experienced and Knowledgeable English Speaking Guide
- Photography Training, Tips and Tricks
- Photos taken by your guide during your tour
- Customizeable - We can stop anywhere you want to stop during your tour
- Snacks and Beverages
- Certified Historical Guide - Please note your tour of Chichen Itza has a photography focus. Your tour guide may be able to answer some questions about the history of the structures, however s/he is not a certified historical guide. If you are interested in learning the history of the ancient city, your tour guide will be able to help you negotiate a good price with one of the historical guides available for hire at the site.