Hotel pick up between 7am-8am to capture the beauty of Chichen Itza's architecture in the morning light. Greet your professional photographer guide and board your private transport for a comfortable drive to the ancient Maya city.
Arrive at Chichen Itza (which means “the mouth of the well of the Itzas”), and enter one of Mexico’s most extensively restored archaeological parks by a private entrance to bypass the waiting crowds. Spend 4 hours discovering the site with one-on-one instruction on how to capture the best shots from your experienced photographer guide.
Enjoy a traditional Mexican Lunch at one of the best local restaurants near Chichen Itza.
- Adult - $425
- Adults - $275/person
- Adults - $250/person
- Adults - $225/person
- Adults - $200/person
- + Adults - $175/person
Children (5-17) - $79
Children (0-4) - Free
- Entrance Fees and taxes
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Transportation
- Private Entry - Skip the lines
- Experienced and Knowledgeable English Speaking Guide
- Photography Training, Tips and Tricks
- Photos taken by your guide during your tour
- Customizeable - We can stop anywhere you want to stop during your tour
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Snacks and Beverages
- Certified Historical Guide - Please note your tour of Chichen Itza has a photography focus. Your tour guide may be able to answer some questions about the history of the structures, however s/he is not a certified historical guide. If you are interested in learning the history of the ancient city, your tour guide will be able to help you negotiate a good price with one of the historical guides available for hire at the site.