Hotel pick up between 7am-8am to capture the beauty of Chichen Itza's architecture in the morning light. Greet your professional photographer guide and board your private transport for a comfortable drive to the ancient Maya city.
Arrive at Chichen Itza (which means “the mouth of the well of the Itzas”), and enter one of Mexico’s most extensively restored archaeological parks by a private entrance to bypass the waiting crowds. Spend 4 hours discovering the site with one-on-one instruction on how to capture the best shots from your experienced photographer guide.
Cenote Dzitnup will have you memorized by these natural wonders ofthese incredible limestone sinkholes that are more than just a swimming hole.
- Adult - $350
- Adults - $200/person
- Adults - $175/person
- Adults - $150/person
- Adults - $125/person
- + Adults - $100/person
Children (5-17) - $79
Children (0-4) - Free
- Entrance Fees and taxes
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Transportation
- Private Entry - Skip the lines
- Experienced and Knowledgeable English Speaking Guide
- Photography Training, Tips and Tricks
- Photos taken by your guide during your tour
- Customizeable - We can stop anywhere you want to stop during your tour