Come to explore two of the most important ancient Mayan ruins sites the Riviera Maya, Tulum and Coba. We'll pick you up from your hotel to begin your tour in your private transporation .
Our first stop will be at Tulum, the ancient walled city overlooking the Caribbean Sea. You will have 2 hours to tour and discover the many wonders of the ancient Mayans in the city and photograph the many wonders located in the ruins site.
Enjoy a traditional Mexican Lunch at one of the best local restaurants in the city of Tulum and spend one hour exploring the city.
- Adult - $425
- Adults - $275/person
- Adults - $250/person
- Adults - $225/person
- Adults - $200/person
- + Adults - $175/person
Children (5-17) - $99
Children (0-4) - Free
- Entrance Fees and taxes
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Transportation
- Experienced and Knowledgeable English Speaking Guide
- Photography Training, Tips and Tricks
- Photos taken by your guide during your tour
- Customizeable - We can stop anywhere you want to stop during your tour
- Food and Beverages
- Certified Historical Guide - Please note your tour of Chichen Itza has a photography focus. Your tour guide may be able to answer some questions about the history of the structures, however s/he is not a certified historical guide. If you are interested in learning the history of the ancient city, your tour guide will be able to help you negotiate a good price with one of the historical guides available for hire at the site.
- comfortable walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
*Please note that some sites do not allow tripods or will charge exuberant fees to allow the use of tripods