Hotel pick up between 7am-8am to capture the beauty of Chichen Itza's architecture in the morning light. Greet your professional photographer guide and board your private transport for a comfortable drive to the ancient Maya city.
Arrive at the Mayan ruins and explore the ancient city of Tulum, once lavishly decorated with carvings and paintings. We will spend 2 hours exploring the site before making our way down to the sandy beach below the ruins to take a dip in the sea before visiting the nearby city of Tulum.
Enjoy a traditional Mexican Lunch or grab a quick bite in the city of Tulum. You will have approximately 1 hour break.
Embark on a street photography tour of the City of Tulum with your photographer guide capturing the beauty of present day urban life.
Enjoy relaxing private transportation back to your hotel. Estimated return time by 6:00 pm
- Adult - $350
- Adults - $200/person
- Adults - $175/person
- Adults - $150/person
- Adults - $125/person
- + Adults - $100/person
Children (5-17) - $79
Children (0-4) - Free
- Entrance Fees and taxes
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Transportation
- Experienced and Knowledgeable English Speaking Guide
- Photography Training, Tips and Tricks
- Photos taken by your guide during your tour
- Customizeable - We can stop anywhere you want to stop during your tour
- Food and Beverages
- Certified Historical Guide - Please note your tour of the mayan ruins has a photography focus. Your tour guide may be able to answer some questions about the history of the structures, however s/he is not a certified historical guide. If you are interested in learning the history of the ancient city, your tour guide will be able to help you negotiate a good price with one of the historical guides available for hire at the site.
- hat and sunscreen
- bathing suit & towel *optional
- comfortable walking shoes
- gorilla pod *optional - tripods are not permitted on site